The Destiny 2 update 220.127.116.11 is now live on every platform, and it’s a really big one. As previously reported, the update is set to add a lot of new content to the game, including new Crucible maps, private matches, public events, and more. There is also a new raid lair for players who are looking to level up, an updated Clan System, and new weapons and gear to collect and equip.
The Curse of Osiris was released on December 5, 2017 and introduced Osiris in the game. With Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168, Destiny 2 players will be able to acquire Osiris and his Infinite Forest, the Infinite Forge, and the Lighthouse on Mercury. The new update also fixes a lot of bugs and tweaks some weapons.
Content of the article
Source : https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50339
- Four lost sectors have been added to the daily rotation of lost sectors on Legend of Master difficulty!
- Occasionally solved problems with hunters not responding or getting stuck in different actions.
- Fixed an issue where the enemy AI could not fire in some 6-player games when there are many living enemies in the area.
- Crucible 6v6 matches have a revamped entry experience.
- You can now view the activity statistics you have entered for your team members.
- Momentum Control and Team Scorched are back and will be available as part of the weekly playlist rotation.
- The dead cliff spawn points have been adjusted so that players no longer end up on the edge of the cliff at the beginning of the game.
- The tone of defeat is improved when a teammate is defeated in singles and power games.
- Disables the mercy rule in personal games.
- Players can now rejoin the current closed game at any time, regardless of team score or time remaining.
- Fixed inaccessible heavy ammo slots in Far Shore, Bannerfall, Widow’s Court and Altar of Flame.
- Solved a rare problem where fronts could not be turned because a live enemy was hiding on a previously cleared front on the other side of the map.
- Fixed erroneous wave progression in Legion’s Folly (Vex).
- Fixed an issue where a Scorn could become abomination friendly and attack other Scorns.
- Problem solved where discarded moths immediately disappeared when the other party summoned their primal beast.
- Fixed an issue where hunters could sometimes not move or take cover on the Deep Six Gambit map.
- Fixed an issue where Warlock players could stay on the enemy side during Gambit invasions with Blink skills.
New lighting campaign
- Improved explanations in some tutorial messages.
- Distracting tutorial messages are no longer displayed during games in the Crucible and Gambit.
- Fixed an issue causing players to drop the Sparks of Hope quest and not be able to restore it from the Trader in the Tower quest archive.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies in Moon Free Roam reappeared immediately after victory.
- Fixed an issue where the hive rune could be missing on one of the chest stones on the moon.
- Fixed an issue where some box puzzles were not displaying on the moon.
- The Khan Show now offers recurring rewards in the spaceport.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck behind the boss portal in the Lost area of Velez Labyrinth.
- The hive below the helicopters in Razdol now still contains the ogre you first killed in 2014.
- All the forgotten dead ghosts around the spaceport have been cleaned up and neatly buried.
- Caves now have a limited number of players around their water boundaries.
- City of Dreams:
- Fixed an issue where filling quest/gift slots could cause players to lose their small gift reward.
- Fallen S.A.B.E.R.:
- In the first encounter in Rasputin’s bunker, the mortality rate in the bottomless pits was lowered, allowing players to recover.
- The transition between the orbital briefing dialogue and the game has been sped up by a few seconds.
- Fixed an issue that could cause dialogue lines from public events in the previous area to be read when encountering Varsat.
- Player ghosts now appear immediately after the end of a move.
- The first member of the shooting team to enter the Warsat area must now reliably see the falling Warsat – look out!
- The Devil’s Den:
- Some objects that could be responded to but had no effect have been removed.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to get stuck in the air during combat against the Sepiks Prime boss if they used Thundercrash.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sepix Prime to take more damage than expected.
- The reverse arrow:
- When the boss fight goes to lower levels, all ghosts of players who stayed above will now appear at the current level.
- Warden nothing:
- Fixed an issue where the number of champions killed was not always tracked correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some company champions to disappear during battles in the arena located in the ruins of the Old Prison.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in an ogre room if other members of the shooting team walked too far ahead.
- Fixed an issue where players who had completed the New Light campaign would always hear the New Light dialogue instead of the normal dialogue during a strike.
- Fixed issues that could cause players to get stuck in the end boss room and cause connected players to appear too far behind their fireteam.
- Evidence Base :
- Fixed bug that changed the name of the attack to Proving Ground.
- Stop the Ethereal Ritual:
- Fixed an issue where the user interface did not always indicate that you were participating in a public event.
- The hive ritual:
- Fixed an issue where players could participate in a public event simply because they were in the same area of the moon.
- A deep stone crypt:
- Fixed an issue where players jumped off the Sparrow during an encounter with the crypt keeper, and caught fire in the basement.
- Fixed an issue where players could not remove the gathering banner after the start of the last game.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from completing Atrax-1 test mode when sucked through the airlock.
- Fixed an issue where players could get quarantined in a Crypt Security encounter when using the finisher on fighters.
- The Garden of Eden:
- Fixed an issue where some music would not play during the deity quest.
- One last wish:
- Fixed an issue where Riven could start swiping 20 seconds faster if she went in a certain direction.
- The source of heresy:
- Problem solved which allowed the transport item to double up when diving.
- The restriction on showing a player’s season standings has been removed. Waypoint now displays the player’s current season rating if it is above 999.
- The season title is now shown in the tooltips of the player roster.
- Shows the amount of gilding on the passage points of the players in the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused some stamps to be displayed ungilded with the adjusted gilding interface.
- Fixed an issue where the sound effect was out of sync with the animation when gilding the header.
- The fireteam private button has been moved to the lineup layout.
- The removal time has been reduced and the efficiency of removing some old expired items and currency has been improved.
- The tooltips for items on the Triumphs tab no longer show triumphs of all types on the Record tab.
- Lore, Metric, etc. are named accordingly.
- Various changes in Nav mode:
- Separate bounties and quests in browse mode.
- All prices are now displayed in the navigation mode. Therefore, they can no longer be detected.
- Changing categories on the keyboard and mouse can now be controlled with the scroll wheel.
- The tracked Triumph will now appear in its own category in Nav mode.
- H.E.L.M. is now on the Director’s Objectives tab (moved from the map Tower) and has its own map.
- Captions have been added to the Scene Notes tab.
- Added a shortcut between quest step notifications in the HUD and the quest detail screen for keyboard and mouse users.
- Download instructions updated for changes against champions.
- Added appearance customization to the Vanity screen (below the Character screen).
- Players can now fully customize their armor shadows and ornaments from this screen.
- Players can also now unlock the appearance of any armor they obtain with Clas- or MTX-specific parts (Synthweave bolts or Synthweave template).
- Players can now apply shadows to all armor at once in the Preview tab.
- Players can now display shadows/decorations on multiple objects at once in the appearance setting screen.
Games and investments
- In Season of the Hunt, many armor mods have been dropped because the energy types of all weapon-oriented armor mods have been changed to one type of energy. The pre-Armor 2.0 version of these benefits has also been removed.
- The Mindvault ornament can now be installed on the Year 1 version of the Unstoppable Skull Fortress.
- Fixed an issue where female character models would use the hands of male character models during certain cutscenes (e.g. in the equipment and character overview screens), causing the hands to visibly slip through the equipment straps.
- Telesto no longer falsely uses the Griveau property of the death of Verity’s eyebrow exotics.
- Hepri’s bite no longer grants the ability of true vision when affected by another Guardian’s smoke ball of invisibility.
- Felwinter’s helmet no longer lets the 2020 Solstice armor shine on the void, regardless of the player’s current subclass.
- The Heavy Handed mod now works correctly with Shiver Strike melee weapons.
- The exotic items Assassin’s Cloak, Renegade Enclosure, and Helmet of Evil Winter now trigger stasis effects on melee strikes.
- The effects of Detachment and Helm of Evil Winter now occur at the location of an enemy defeated by a powerful melee attack, rather than at the player’s location.
- A full set of armor mods centered around the tracer gun has been added to the game.
- Infusion caps have been removed from all legendary armor released or re-released from the Worthy Season.
- In the armor sets released in Season of Merit and Season of Arrival, the fitting for the Legacy armor module has been replaced with a fitting for the Combat Style armor module.
- Infusion capsules have been removed from all legendary weapons released or re-released in Season of the Worthy.
- Archetypes of weapons
- Aggressive handguns (120 RPM) now have a 2-4 meter reduction in damage and rollover distance, depending on range stats.
- That’s about half the range improvement they had in Beyond Light.
- The ammo cost of the vortex armor sword for a full energy heavy attack has been increased from 4 to 6.
- Damage caused by sword parts has been removed.
- The bullet rating of an accurate automatic rifle (450 rounds) has been increased from 17 to 18.
- The linear fusion rifle and rare breech grenade launcher have been added to the loot.
- Linear Fusion Rifle precision damage has been increased by 15% and ammo stock has been increased by 20%.
- Increased throw distance for fusion rifles, no effect at range state 100, +2m at range state 0.
- The bonus for handling the fast trigger is now removed 1s after switching to this weapon or pointing down.
- For new and existing deliveries of The Lie of Devil’s Winter and Astral Horizon, Fast Train has been replaced by Surplus.
- Bonus rage damage reduced from +20% to +15%.
- Reservoir Burst now increases charger size among other effects, reduces bonus damage at full battery from 33% to 25%.
- The utility farm no longer reduces the ammo supply, and machine guns now get the same amount of ammo per turn as automatic guns.
- High Impact and Under Pressure reserves are now active as long as their conditions are met (previously, they would kick in when a projectile was fired).
- Relentless is now easier to activate in PvE (instant trigger on orange bars) and heals 20% more.
- Sympathetic Arsenal now gives +20 cooldown in addition to the main effect.
- Dragonfly now affects heavy tanks and minions even faster than after the Season of the Chosen change.
- The hip grip increases hip angle accuracy by +1 degree and reticle drop distance by +1.2x (increase due to Arrival Season buff).
- The malus on secondary stats Iron Grip, Iron Gaze and Iron Reach has been reduced from -40 to -30.
- Osmosis and Elemental Capacitor now work when playing with the Stasis subclass.
- The elementary capacitor with the subclass Stasis gives a +oriented shock effect and reduces the ADS motion speed penalty.
- The No Distraction activation time has been reduced from 1.5 to 1 s and the nerve twitch reduction has been increased from 30% to 35%.
- Speed now always gives +20 transformation and +20 cooldown in addition to the triggered effect.
- Bottomless Sorrow now always gives +30 journal stats on top of the triggered effect.
- Adept Mag and Adept Targeting secondary value malus reduced from -20 to -15, corrected that Adept Mag gives no reserves when applied to Sword.
- The counterweight has an increased directional advantage when it comes to recoil.
- Mida Multitool Catalyst Perk has been changed from Outlaw to No Distractions.
- Hawkmoon has increased the textual priority of Paracausal Charge and Paracausal Fire buffs (sometimes they fell to the bottom of the list).
- Lament reduces the damage of a regenerated heavy attack by ~16%.
- Damage removed from Bastion tokens, instead stunning Unstoppable Champions internally. Increase the beam angle by 13%.
- Ticuu’s divination is now available at the kiosk of the Lost Lights Monument in the Tower.
- Bug fixes
- Surrounded Species enhancement does not last longer when using the Surrounded Species mod.
- Fixed an issue where symmetry in the Crucible could damage friendly teammates when using the alternate fire mode.
- Fixed bug where high accuracy small arms showed a down arrow on the magazine indicator when the reserve magazine module was applied.
- Fixed an issue where the log size was always displayed with a green zoom arrow, even when the log was collapsed by a time clause.
- Fixed an issue where the hammer caused a general SFX buff every time it was killed, even when the super energy was full.
- Fixed an issue where Cloudstrike could cause storms even when shooting at invulnerable targets.
- Fixed bug where Bad Juju’s emission color was white instead of normal green.
- Fixed bug that caused the summoner’s autopistol to emit white instead of the normal orange color.
- Fixed a bug where the Seventh Seraphim shotgun had decoration artifacts in the bolt area.
- Fixed bug where the Worship sniper rifle used the Beyond the Light watermark instead of the Season of the Hunt watermark.
- Fixed an issue where the MIDA Multi-Tool was animated when exiting the Ego Sprint.
- Fixed an issue where Skill Mag wasn’t working on Scar Saula.
Strength and progression
- The infusion ceiling for weapons and armor has been increased by 10 points. All sources now offer upgrades to 1260, Powerful sources to 1310, and Pinnacle sources to 1320.
Bounty and pursuit
- The Exo-Stranger has a new quest Aspect of Stasis.
- Requires possession of Beyond the Light, completion of the campaign, and acquisition of all previous aspects of stasis from an outsider.
- Fixed an issue where phase 2 of the Born in Darkness quest, part 2, had been accidentally changed to only require the use of stasis skills against 30 combatants instead of the original 60. The lens is reset to its original value. Players who have not yet completed this phase of the quest must use stasis abilities against 60 combatants.
- Weapon rewards are now awarded on a weekly basis instead of randomly.
- Fixed an issue where Eris Morn’s memory quests would not appear on his map marker after the campaign.
- Fixed an issue where the Reward Box had no landmark, making it easy to miss.
- Zavala, Shaxx, and Drifter received new daily and recurring stasis awards.
- The daily gambit reward and the three recurring rewards require the acquisition of the Stasis subclass.
Skills, aspects and fragments
- Fixed a bug where the Arcstrider Hunter’s Path of the Warrior Perk was behaving inconsistently.
- Support for the colour blind
- Stasis skills now have support for colorblindness:
- Enemy Crystals
- Enemy barricade
- The dark field of the enemy
- Enemy Bleach Observer
- Player marking in the Crucible now supports blinds.
- Stasis skills now have support for colorblindness:
- Definition of the subclass
- The detonation radius of the Silence and Burst gel has been reduced from 12 m to 8.5 m.
- The enemy barrage now has a red ring defining its range as it approaches.
- The energy of the Quake melee attack is now restored when the Ice Quake ends.
- Fixed an issue where players could summon whispers of pain while standing on an enemy’s barricade.
- The Gloomy Guardian aspect now gives two slots for fragments.
- Achieving chaos
- Fixed an issue with Chaos Reach Super that allowed certain walls or thin objects to penetrate enough to damage and kill enemies on the other side.
- Reduced health of fallen ship domes.
- Statistical tracers have been added for each gilded seal to know how many times the seal has been gilded.
- The Equipped tooltip has been modified to direct players to seasonal quests instead of weekly rewards.
- Added a Past category for seasonal quests, and moved all Season of Favorites quests with weapon, reputation, or story rewards to the Season of Favorites category in the Past section.
- All other selected assignment seasons are no longer available.
- Added a new XP reward size for seasonal quests.
Bravery, shame and glory
- Glory, Valor and Infamy have migrated their internal systems onto a single implementation. Players should expect minimal and noticeable changes to the game.
- Unified reputation tracking for Glory, Valor and Infamy ranks.
- Before Forsaken, Glory and Valor only had basic ranks (Guardian, Brave, etc).
- After Forsaken, Glory and Valor had subzones (Brave I, II, III), as did Infamy. However, all historical pursuits (life ranks) and quest usage will continue to use the original major ranks.
- Subranges are now simply called ranks, and all applications have been modified to use them where appropriate. (That is, all life values and goals are tripled).
- Glory playlists no longer block the reduction of Valor’s win streak.
- The Valor icon now appears on the test home screen.
- Infamy’s win bonus is now linear (+35 points per win).
- The Glory Series victory bonus is now linear (+20 points per win).
- Valor and glory rewards are now blocked by PvP banhammers.
- You can no longer drop Valor or Dishonor if you have a full stack of ascending shards.
- The Bygones rank reward is now available without restrictions.
- The Distant Kinship reward is available if it has never been earned.
- Unified reputation tracking for Glory, Valor and Infamy ranks.
- Ada One has returned to the Tower with a variety of new offerings.
- After completing the seasonal introduction quest, players can travel to Ada-1 to earn armor fusion rewards and collect materials to create up to 10 armor fusions for each class per season.
- Banshee-44 no longer offers armor mods, but a selection of weapon mods that change daily.
- If Xur has an exotic armor in his inventory whose effect depends on the use of a particular skill, that armor should have a higher value in the statistics that determine the duration of the skill.
Directed umbral engrams and prismatic rearrangement
- Targeted Shadow Engrams are now automatically decrypted when received with Prismatic Revenant.
- The visual states of the focus options on the prismatic recaster have been optimized to reduce visual confusion and clutter.
Platforms and systems
- Added settings for motion blur, chromatic aberration and film grain for Xbox One and PS4.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sparrow from being removed when a runner unexpectedly left the game.
- Fixed an issue where gear from the Destiny content chest was ending up incorrectly in unique bag lists.
- The sparrows no longer stop after seven seconds and can now stay in the world for half a second.
- Just be careful where you put them.
- Players can now easily filter offers in the Archive tab of the Eververse store.
- The range has grown to more than 200 items in the archive.
- The Store tab now lights up when light engrams are available for decoding.
Source: Original link
- Destiny 2 Update 3.0.2
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50013 Combat Skills Fixed a bug where the Pathfinder Codex and Phoenix Exotic Cradle could create invisible sunspots from stasis crystals. Fixed an issue that was causing an error-free run to be delayed. Shatterdive now reduces damage against unfrozen targets. Maximum distance damage reduced from 50 to 5. Damage limitation when using the gift is reduced…..
- Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50186 Crucible Activities Fixed an issue in Trials of Osiris where the I Am Invincible medal appeared in front of all players when a player earned it. The medal wasn’t really given to players who didn’t deserve it, they just misinterpreted the UI popup as if it was. Solved a problem where…
- Destiny 2 Update 2.9.2
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49505 Gambit activity Fixed an issue that caused players to crash when Gambit appeared. Dungeon of Prophecy Fixed an issue where enemies no longer appeared in the hex, preventing players from advancing. Nightfall Fixed an issue where enemies would no longer respond to players when they sent words from a contact event to the player.
Post Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 for Destiny 2 game.
Top 35 new PC games of 2021
Looking for games for your PC? Here are all the new PC games you can expect in 2021.
Top 20 new games for PS4 2021
Game releases for the PlayStation 4 won’t slow down in 2021. Here is everything you have to look forward to.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about destiny 2 update size and let us know what you think.
destiny 2 update todaydestiny 2 update scheduledestiny 2 update sizedestiny 2 update today sizedestiny 2 update timedestiny 2 twab,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Destiny,Destiny 2: Shadowke…,Destiny 2,Destiny 2: New Light,Destiny 2: Forsaken,Destiny 2: Forsaken ‑ Legendary…,See more,destiny 2 update today,destiny 2 update schedule,destiny 2 update ps4,destiny 2 update size,destiny 2 update today time,destiny 2 update today size,destiny 2 update time,destiny 2 patch notes reddit