One of the best things about Kodi is that you can use it to watch content from just about any service you want, including cCloudTV, a popular service that streams both movies and TV shows.
The cCloud TV addon is an app for Kodi that allows users to access thousands of hours of live, on-demand TV shows and movies, as well as movies-on-demand. Once installed, you can launch the app, and within a few seconds, you will be watching your favorite shows. It’s that easy.
cCloud TV is a live streaming module that has been accessible for briefly and persistently refreshed. cCloud is one such add-on that has that has enhanced with numerous great Live TV streams.
This is best for all the best Live IPTV Channels and Live Sports Channels. It offers to watch 100s of US and UK channels.
It is located in Kodil Repository and you can install it from here without much of stress. To install cCloud TV on your Kodi device follow the instruction that is written in this article.
How to Install cCloud TV on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://slamiousproject.com/repo/ in the top text box
- Now type slamious in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on slamious > http://repository.mic.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > Mic Repository
- Click on Video Addons > cCloud > Install and wait for notification
How to Install cCloud TV on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://slamiousproject.com/repo/ in the top box
- Type slamious in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > slamious
- Click on http://repository.mic.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Mic Repository
- Select Video Addons > cCloud > Install
Frequently Asked Questions
Does cCloud still work on Kodi?
Yes, cCloud is still working on Kodi.
What happened to cCloud TV?
cCloud TV was acquired by Roku in December 2017.
How do I get cCloud TV Guide?
cCloud TV Guide is available on the following platforms: Android TV Apple TV (4th generation) Chromecast FireTV iOS MacOS Roku Windows 10 cCloud TV Guide is available on the following platforms: Android TV Apple TV (4th generation) Chromecast FireTV iOS MacOS Roku Windows 10