In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Gurzil on your Kodi, so you can watch some great movies and TV shows on your device. Gurzil is a third-party add-on for Kodi, and we will show you how to install it. It is a great add-on that works with Kodi.
In this tutorial I will show you how to install GURZIL on your Kodi player. This method is an older method, but still works (with recent builds of Kodi). This is the method I used when I first started with Kodi. This tutorial uses a version of the 3rd party addon program called GURZIL. GURZIL is a premium addon for Kodi that has loads of content. This tutorial shows how to install GURZIL on Kodi without the use of a third party repository.
Welcome to the installation guide for the Kodi Gurzil addon. The Kodi Gurzil addon builds on Exodus, one of the most downloaded and popular unofficial addons in Kodi history, which will no longer be available. This addon comes from the Smash repository. Anyone can install it from here without much effort.
Categories include movies, TV shows, news, channels, search and more. Gurzil is the most reliable release in Exodus. Gurzil contains all the TV shows and movies you can watch in excellent quality.
To add and install Gurzil on your Kodi device, follow the instructions in this article. This guide will help you add Gurzil to both versions of Kodi.
How do I install Gurzil on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Typehttp://mediarepos.org/kodistuff/in the text box above.
- Now enter Smash Repo in the field below > Press OK.
- Back to Home > Select Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from Zip file
- Press Smash Repo >http://reposmash.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Select Install from Archive > Break Archive.
- Click on Video Addons > Gurzil > Install and wait for the notification.
How do I install Gurzil on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enter http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff/ in the upper field.
- Enter Smash Repo in the field below > OK > Back to start page
- Choose System > Addons > Install from Zip file > Smash Repo.
- Click http://reposmash.zip > Wait for notification The addon has been activated.
- Choose Install from Repository > Smash Repository.
- Select Video Addons > Gurzil > Install