Phoenix Rises is a fork of InstallerKodi, which is a fork of KODI. Phoenix Rises is a fork of InstallerKodi, which is a fork of KODI. InstallerKodi is a fork of Kodil, which is a fork of Windows Media Center Edition 2005 (WMC). Kodil is a fork of KODI.
Phoenix Rises is a repository for Kodi add-ons that is very unobtrusive. It does not use Google’s analytics, and has a clean, minimalist, flat design. It is easily the best place to find Kodi add-ons for all types of content.
Welcome to the step-by-step installation guide for the Phoenix Rises addon for Kodi. This article will tell you how to install it on any version of Kodi. This is an all-in-one addon that has many sections for you. This is the best option if you need a simple addon.
In Kodi Phoenix Rises addon, you will find great categories like Phoenix TV, Movies, TV Shows, Vulcan Movies & Shows, Blaze Events, Icarus Kids, Ashes Docs, Luminos Music, etc. Search function for quick access to the desired section.
This is the easiest step-by-step guide to install the Phoenix Rises addon on Kodi 17 Krypton, Kodi 18 Leia or any other version of Kodi.
How to install the Phoenix Rises addon on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- On the home screen, choose Addons
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://teamfalcon.exposed/repository oil in the upper field.
- Please enter FALCONin the field below.
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file and now click FALCON
- Select this file ZIP depot.FalconRepo.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from Repository Click Falcon Repo
- Click on Addons
- Find and install Phoenix Rises
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.